Thursday, March 19, 2009

Well that was short lived...



Yesterday at around 9am Michaela looked at me and told me she wanted to go to school--after being home sick for two days. She was fever free, full of energy so we got her dressed and fed and went off to school. (She was very relieved to have an "excused tardy".)
She had a good day at school, but fell apart at dinner when I told her she couldn't go to the Cub Scout pack meeting with her brother and dad. (Sometimes I think she's more eager to be a Cub Scout than her brother.) When I was putting her to bed I could feel the heat radiating off her back. The thermometer told it like it was: fever of 101.2.  Again?!
Soooooo...here we are today, again, putting on a puppet show. You can finally meet her puppet friends. From left to right: Miss Mouse, Miss Flower, Little Cow, Josie, and Mr. Ding Dong (he's the one hiding). 
I love the last picture. She's patiently waiting for me to take a picture, rolling around on her bedroom floor. "Come on MOM!"

No comments: