Friday, May 8, 2009

Field Trip!


I know it's been kind of a "Michaela week" but I had to document this. If you remember my bit about her being a social butterfly then you'll know why I had to insert these pictures into today's post. Not any "wow" sort of pictures but I wanted to mark one of her favorite moments in her school experience: the field trip, especially "riding on a bus with her friends" kind of field trip. And Daddy is meeting them at their destination so it is beyond exciting. Oh, and she brought her lunch in a brown paper lunch bag. She has been reminding us all week to be prepared for this.
"Do we have a brown lunch bag mom?!"
"Yes my dear, I think I can scrounge one up."

Here she is on her way to the bus...


Waiting to get on to the bus, chit-chatting with J and C.  Talking hair, split ends? It all starts so early...


No comments: