Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Puss(es) and Boots


A visit to a friend's house left me absorbed in trying to capture Peanut and Pumpkin who are orange and taupe tabby kittens, and brothers, and of course, buddies. My challenge: trying to capture them without doing the sticky sweet calendar-type shots. You know what I mean? I think every girl has had one of those calendars somewhere in her lifetime. 

So this is Pumpkin...


Peanut...


And then I just had to throw in the boots to round it all out...


1 comment:

Santa Monica Bred said...

you accomplished it...you got cool shots without going the sticky sweet calendar route. I will have you know i never had a puppy dog or kitty cat calendars. I remember accidentally buying a surf calendar as a kid, that had all these girls in skimpy bikinis over the calendar days part, & a cool surf shot above. I was so embarrassed at the girl shots but didn't want to toss it cuz it was a $10 purchase...quite a large purchase at the time. So for a year i had surfing & chick shots on the wall & my friends did not miss the opp to ask why the heck i had bikini chicks on the wall.