Saturday, June 20, 2009

Summer wedding

A friend of ours was married today, a beautiful garden wedding as the sun was setting. Have I mentioned that I love paper lanterns? I love paper lanterns. These were illuminated by the setting sun...and all the love in the air. 


Sweet Natalie, a friend's daughter...whom I took pictures of when she was a baby. Her mama bought me my first real camera. See where Natalie's sweetness comes from? :) (I think I've improved since then, huh Erin?)


Such a good idea: the guests blew bubbles while the happy couple danced their first dance.


And here's the happy couple...


Makes me want to plan a wedding again and throw a party...and go on a honeymoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got me at honeymoon...

Sue Brazelton said...

Love the photo of the couple surrounded by bubbles. It has lots of energy.