Monday, November 2, 2009

Lovin' those eyes!


I think I need to dedicate November as "family month". I get to have some fun capturing some friends and families this month--all good practice for me as I need it and want it and enjoy it!
Above is a favorite of mine from a recent shoot. I love the reflection of the pond blurred in the background and his fall colored eyes...oh those eyes! If you look closely, you can see me reflected in them. :)
Below are some from the rest of the shoot. That little guy in the top right corner...the cutest thing ever in his argyle sweater, strawberry blond hair, freckles, and blue blue eyes. He cried when I told him I could not go home with him. Next time buddy. :)
Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks fantastic despite the fact that I am in some of the pictures Tracy. Looking forward to seeing them all. Thank you!

-Pete