Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Outtakes 1-9


I said, "stand here by that teal looking fence."
They looked at me. I said, "just be be yourselves."
(I know it's a god-awful color for a fence and I was cursing as I tried to edit the pictures 
along with Bean's hot pink sweatshirt, and Grace's bright white fur coat.) 
So enjoy the show. Out of 20 shots, here are outtakes 1-9:



She is so proud of her fish-lips skills.

 
Of course Gracie needs to attempt it too.


A minor distraction. Curiosity was nagging...


I see you lookin' at me, lookin' at you...


Poses got a little creative. Haven't you seen top models do this?
The old leg-on-fence and fly-away pose?


Okay, so try and be serious. Really.


Halfway serious works.

(Please do not judge me by my daughters choice of outfits today. The Funshine Camp shirt, cut off sweats with brown boots and hot pink sweatshirt...her "day off from school" get up. A girl's gotta be comfy!)

No comments: