Monday, February 1, 2010

Some baby blues with a side of Doo-wap

I wanted you to see his amazing baby blues first because they wouldn't have been the first thing you noticed if I had shown you...

Is not that hair just the most adorable thing you've ever seen? Apparently his dad's been styling it. (Go Dad!) Is that a little guy version of a pompadour? I keep wanting to call it a Doo-wap.
Whatever you call it, it just tickles me to my funny bone.
And I just had to show him off in black and white (with a hint of vanilla tint) because I think he is just the most precious thing.
(Forget the hair, those eyes are just killers.)


I took this little guy's picture when he was weeks old and he just keeps getting cuter and cuter every time I see him.

p.s. Thank you for all the kind and encouraging comments from my birthday blog post. :) I love meeting people in Blogland who have stumbled upon my little blog. And I love that there are friends all over the world (Hi Hilmari!) who check in with their morning tea, or after the kids are put down at night. It's sad I can't give you all big hugs but know that I would if I could.
x0x0

1 comment: