Friday, April 16, 2010

Be a little explorer





He was a tiny explorer, perfectly sized to fit underneath the structure.
He was a cautious explorer, creeping carefully on the untraversed path.
He was a curious explorer, wondering where his journey would take him.

The destination was his to discover.

******

I sometimes feel so small in this world, but I know that I am built perfectly for my path.
I may be cautious, slower than some, but at least I am on an untraversed path of my own.
So I remain curious, wondering and praying where my journey will take me.
Because I know that my destination is mine alone to discover.
(And that the journey is part of the destination.)

My greatest obstacle? Fiercely holding on to what I know. (Oh safety!)


Creep if you must, but never stop being an explorer.

Happy Friday friends.
I am so very very very very very happy that it is Friday. (Exhale)

xoxo

No comments: