Monday, June 14, 2010

Making Palm Friends


On our way down to the most southern coast of California, Bean and I made a stop in Santa Barbara.
We made some lovely friends and Bean, especially, made a connection.


My tree lover (just like her mama)...


One last hug goodbye to her friends...


We had a fun time together, playing on the beach and sharing our little hotel room together. Of course she wanted to swim in the pool, watch a movie in bed, eat meals on our balcony, sleep in the middle of the king-sized bed, and write letters to the mermaids, so I tried my best not to pick up my camera while spending time with her. (But who could pass up sunset in the palms?!) The next day we packed up and headed south to meet up with our friends.  (More pictures to come!)
I am recovering from the hours stuck in LA traffic (you have not met traffic until you've met LA traffic) and not sleeping in my own bed. It's good to be home. And a clean one!
Hope you had a wonderful week and are off to another warm one.
Happy Monday!
xoxo

2 comments:

stacey said...

Gorgeous photos!! Welcome back! :-) So happy you had a wonderful time!

kathy said...

Welcome back Tracey!!!! Love the pics of the palms! So adorable! Precious moments with Bean!!!! :)