Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekend smile



I have never been a person who is ritualistic. The very thought of a ritual makes me squirm. But today I am admitting that I have formed a ritual that has become obsessive. Like please don't ever ask me to stop. **

Every morning after my eyes flutter open I reach for my iPod to check the time and then check in on two blogs. Both are of the type that document the hilarious moments of motherhood. One is written by a high school friend who has two beautiful, yet goofy, daughters and the other is written by a "blogging friend" who has a young Star Wars obsessed son.

It is with great restraint that I keep from writing totally LOL'd! on every post and I dare you to restrain yourself as well.

Go visit And Another Thing... and Smacksy to receive your daily laugh. And don't just read today's posts, scroll through the last month, or year.




**Lately I have been rolling over only to discover that Bean has been quietly creeping in to my room in the early morning hours to snag my iPod and play Lil' Pirates. Apparently someone else has a little ritual of her own.

Oh yes, there have been words.

3 comments:

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Thanks, Lady!
xoxo

Tami said...

Thank you, Tracey!! Still smiling about this. :)

Krista Lund said...

this photo is wonderful and i will head over to the other 2 blogs as soon as i am devouring yours :)