Monday, March 14, 2011

iheartfaces: sun flare love


This will remain forever as one of my most favorite pictures I have ever taken. 

Our girls had just finished riding lessons and we were lingering in the last of the daylight. I love how mom and daughter are washed in sunshine, caught in the sun flare love. 
A beautiful sun-drenched moment.
I can still hear their laughter and feel their joy, authentic and pure. I love that about this photo. 

For all these reasons I couldn't help but to post it for iheartfaces "sun flare" week.

Head on over there to see all of the other amazing sun drenched moments.


14 comments:

Jill said...

Beautiful shot!

Krista Lund said...

hey! i just randomly clicked on your image not knowing it was you! because i loved it!!

Katherine Schultz said...

Well no wonder it's one of your favourites - ITS BEAUTIFUL! i love it too :)

K xx

Skeller said...

love, love, LOVE! the flare, the giggles, the joy, the movement, the wind in the hair ... love it all!

Unknown said...

I can see why this is one of your favorites. I love it so much. Everything about it is wonderful!

stacey said...

Gorgeous, Trace.

Laura D said...

This is really beautiful. What a great moment you captured!

Stephanie said...

love the emotion! And I always love me some sun flare:)

Sysommay said...

This one makes me so happy! You captured the happiness and love between the mother and daughter perfectly. Beautiful image and processing!

Krista Lund said...

yah!! you won!!! well deserved!

Valerie said...

Congrats on placing! This photo brings such wonderful emotion. Great work.

Jenny said...

Nice win Trace!

Melissa said...

Woo hoo!! Congrats:) This is a beautiful capture!!

georgia b. said...

wow... speechless.