Tuesday, June 7, 2011

my current favorite sweetness


One of my favorite little smiley faces. Every time I see her and her mama on our school campus I have to stop and coo over her. This time I happened to have my camera!

She is seriously cuter than this in person. If that is possible. And all of her three older sisters are equally as adorable. They all look like their mom. :)

And since I am posting photos of her baby on my blog I thought I'd give a little shout out to mama and her crafty goodness. Her facebook status updates are always full of her crafty, baking goodies that put to shame any domesticity I possess. She is also a photographer and does a bit of graphic designing for our school. All this with four girls and a house that she keeps clean. Whatever...



Ok, so go give her some love on mama's Rockin' Cali Girls blog. She also has an Etsy site. She embellishes little baby clothes and socks with her rockin' sewing skills. Click here to go visit her and then come back and convince me that I do not need to have another baby just so I can have that little Mickey-eared onsie. Though another baby might keep me from stealing hers...


She's my current favorite sweetness. :)

p.s. If you need some more kid cuteness, please click here. I promise it will make your day. (And inspire you to greatness.)



7 comments:

Unknown said...

She... Is... ADORABLE! And totally has just made me want another one (which will be much to my husbands delight).

And that was defintely the best video. Ever. That kid is going to be president one day.

Tami said...

Oh MY what a cutie!! Her face is PERFECT. And you captured it wonderfully, as usual. :)

*Bri* said...

That's MY girl! Thanks for sharing, I have to admit, she is pretty darn cute. :) Love the shots you caught of her. And thanks for the crafty shout out. <3

stacey said...

Oh my. I think I could take a bite out of her.

Andrea said...

Look at that cutie-pie face. Such sparkly eyes! Great shots. I especially love the last one. I like your black and white processing too.
:-)

Naomi said...

oh goodness, adorable. Love the last one, such great lashes!

elizabeth said...

beautiful photos - especially the last one -
I love it!!!