Saturday, February 14, 2009

Heading out...

This morning we are taking off for Shaver Lake with some friends. We had to borrow a 4-wheel drive because it is supposed to dump some serious snow. Since I won't be able to upload pictures for a few days I am posting one of my favorites from the last time I was there. At the top of the cabin's driveway there is a grove of trees set on a hill. The day I took this picture the hill was enveloped with this Lord of the Rings style fog. Yet down in the driveway I was drenched in sun. It was a beautiful contrast. Couldn't help but grab my camera and step into the fog.

Looking forward to being in the mountains with my camera...

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Tracey you inspired me to start my own photo blog after our conversation at Photography Club. I love looking at your photos and reading your comments every day! My blog is at http://quaintjackie.blogspot.com/.
I also started the 365days project, which is taking a self portrait every day- that one is much harder! You can see some examples on Flickr.