Friday, March 6, 2009

A Stand In (substitute)

Confession first: I took this photo yesterday. 
Explanation: I did use my camera today but did not want to post a picture without permission. As part of an art club project I am taking pictures of some special needs children. The ones I took today were of A.J., the most adorable kid you'll ever meet. His carrot-top hair only adds to his cuteness factor and I enjoyed being with him.

So, explanation aside, here are Zach and Michaela taking full advantage of the wind and rain-free moments yesterday. We've got a great park across the street for flying kites and it was Zach's idea to pull them out.  I took a million pictures of them, but let me tell you how difficult it was to expose for the low brilliant sun and the black thunderous clouds. (If you were around in Morgan Hill yesterday, you'll remember the seriously crazy clouds that floated over in the late afternoon.) 

I am excited for tomorrow as I've told Scott that we are taking the kids to the De Anza flea market.  Have never been but am excited to check it out...for some deals...and for some fun pictures!


2 comments:

Lorraine Akemann said...

Another amazing photograph, especially the perspective on this one.

Mockabee Seven said...

This is a great photo. I agree on the above comment!