Sunday, April 5, 2009

Oh Well...

Deep breath. 
I just need to face the truth that I just can't win. The first day out the gates with cute, brand new glittery sandals and they're on a tragic date with the sidewalk:  used as "breaks". Because in the words of one little teary eyed girl, "Mommy! I couldn't get to the breaks on my bike in time! I had to use my feet!"  (sob sob) Again...deep breath...at least all is safe, they're just shoes right? Man...but pretty darn cute ones that were supposed to last all summer. (I need to be sad just for a moment, then I can move on.)
So my hubby says, "Maybe we should have a rule that when we come home from church on Sundays, before they race outside, they have to put on play clothes and shoes?"

Great idea pal. Good thinkin'. Yes, you're right. Next week...



No comments: