Saturday, May 2, 2009

Extensions

(So sorry about the blip in my regular routine of posting daily. Yesterday I was home for all of 30 seconds. Hence, two posts for today.)
I heard Michaela tell someone today that she was wearing her "extensions".  I took a little pause. Hmmm...is it crazy that my daughter is already talking about hair extensions? Um. Yes. Because if I was 6 and talking about my "extensions" (oh, back in 1975) I probably would have been referring to some super hero power. You know, a bendy, Inspector Gadget-type gizmo power that enabled me to "extend" far beyond any normal human reach.
But no. Michaela is referring to her "Hannah Montana" wanna-be extensions. Her "this is what cool girls wear" extensions. She is sporting her orange one here. She also has purple, blue, green...
I think I've said this before, and some of you may have already warned me, but I am sooooooo in trouble. 

No comments: