Saturday, May 30, 2009

I do love a wedding

 
My friend Nicole asked me if I would come be her back up camera at a wedding she was shooting. What a great, no pressure opportunity to just practice some skills--and help a friend. :) I found that I liked capturing the candid small moments, over the posed ones. And see that little cute thing in the bottom right hand corner. Her name is Zoe and I've known her mama for a very long time. I could have followed Zoe around the entire time. I'll post one of just her later. 
Oh, and to see the pictures up close, just double click over them.

3 comments:

Santa Monica Bred said...

awesome shots!!

Shana said...

You are amazing. Thank you SO much for this glimpse.

j johnny said...

These photos go to your strength, you see so clearly the beauty in the simple. stay true to that inner eye