Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day

Best part of my day: spending a few hours at the beach with my family. It was one of those beautiful days too. Scott and I have started a little "thing" with taking shots of him close up with his glasses on--capturing me in the reflection. Started with us trying to capture a cool Facebook profile pic last summer and today I wanted to get me and the beach reflected in them. A cool way to document where we were. 


Zach spends the entire time at the beach with a shovel in his hand. It's a shovel, no it's a plane, no it's a bulldozer, a ship, a rocket, a mud flinger, hole digger, crab catcher...


I said, "Zach go rinse off all that sand on you because you are not getting into the car looking like a corndog." This is him "rinsing off". Note the shovel?

Favorite part of the day? Michaela snuggling on the towel with me while she ate her apple. She took a Michaela sized bite and then giggled...

"It's his little apple mouth mom." And then it was all giggles from there as we heard from Mr. Apple. Here she is mimicking his smile.

Hope your Mother's Day was blessed...

No comments: