Monday, May 25, 2009

Somethin' about that little flag...


...proudly waving from the fragile chocolate tip just says "eat me". Being oh so simple and tasty, I cannot eat just one. I made a suggestion to Michaela that she glue some on to the birthday card poster she is making for a friend. But secretly I hoped that she would use the colorful foiled ones left over from Easter--not the plain, silver, simple ones.  Because let's face it: nothing can top the original. I don't care if it's filled with almonds, carmel, white chocolate, dark chocolate, peanut butter, fudge, or my favorite, mint. Or if it's wrapped in a shiny pink, aqua, gold, or zebra striped wrapper to attract my attention. Whatever. Only the original keeps me coming back for more. So I'm thinkin' I better go hide the rest, lest they be wasted on some 4 year old birthday boy who really does not give a hoot about what's inside the wrapper, just as long as its candy. Such immature taste buds...

No comments: