Friday, May 15, 2009

When you are bored...

 
When playing Webkinz on your Dad's computer just isn't stimulating enough, you head out to the garage and load your pockets with golf balls and head out to the park across the street because that's where Dad and Brother are, smacking golf balls. You watch them hit a few and get some pointers from your Dad and then try it on your own. Who cares if the golf club is too big for you and you can't hit the ball very far, because when you're wearing your fave boots you feel sassy, able to do anything. Plus you look beautiful while you're doing it too, so it's all good.
p.s. My mom said she could give me pointers cause she took a golf class in college--her senior spring quarter when she found out she was half a unit shy of graduating--but she thought that 18 years later, her camera skills might be better than her swing skills.  I think Dad would agree.

p.p.s. Oh, and if you click on the photo's you can see me up close.
Posted by Picasa



2 comments:

Mockabee Seven said...

Lovin the collage! Hey, would you like a quick Picasa trick? When uploading the picts from "blog this", click on "Compose" and scroll to the bottom. You can click on the Picasa logo and delete it, simple as that! Gets rid of the logo! :-)

Hope that wasn't too "know it allish". :-)

Mockabee Seven said...

Oh, and I'm going to be doing a small tips and tricks photography post tomorrow. Was hoping I could link you as one of my sources of information/ inspiration? Let me know if you don't want me to make your blog public. :-)