Friday, June 26, 2009

The Littles




We just got home from a week in Lake Tahoe. I love that place, sun or snow, and have gone there all my life. It is super cool to hear my son list the reasons why he loves the place: all the trees, the smell, the water, the cabin, being with family and friends. Exactly what my memories are made of too!
I uploaded 500+ pictures from the week and just deleted over 150. Weeding, as I call it.
So these three pictures caught my eye and gave me a chuckle. Meet...The Littles: Joshy and Michaela. They were "wearing" their "fruit by the foot roll-ups". Michaela taught Joshy how to make it into a necklace and a bracelet. (I swear this is why M loves Tahoe--the fun snack food and sugar cereal we bring for "special times".)
Off to do loads and loads of laundry. I'm heading to bed early as I have one of those I-just-came-home-from-a-trip-and-I-did-not-get-adequate-sleep-or-hydration headaches. 
I will post more fun pics from our trip tomorrow...

No comments: