Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Yesterday continued...

So this is the beautiful scenery a few steps away from my friend's house.  (Read yesterday's post.) The first time I saw it was in early spring and I was driving away from their house and these hills were green and the mist hung low and cows were out. 
I about cried for the beauty of it. 

The following are just a continuation from yesterday's post...




To get the inside joke on this one, you have to know that we were trying to get Ashton to "liven up a bit" and so he began to yell, "I LOVE BACON!". This is is "bacon shot".





See he can be quite the class clown...




2 comments:

A said...

I LOVE the lighting in these photos! They are absolutely gorgeous, and you captured it over and over again! Beautiful photos!

Santa Monica Bred said...

You captured so many amazing moments in this shoot!!!