Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Following a fairy named Elia

I followed a fairy princess around today. Her name was Elia and she wanted to wear her wings, and crown and chase after bubbles...all the things that fairy's do, of course.


(I love the behind the scenes stories to great pictures...her she's laughing at my daughter behind me, who said some sort of "funny" 6 year old word--probably not worth repeating here.)



I am still trying to master bubbles. For me, super hard...and with a little girl running after all of them, it is especially difficult to master the focus. All that motion!


I said, "Give me some raccoon eyes!"


I could not pass up my daughter with her fluffy crown transitioned to "headband status". 

We were all treated to a little Starbucks by Elia's mom afterwards. You need a little refreshment after performing your fairy duties.


No comments: