Tuesday, September 22, 2009

1,2,3,4,5,6, now...SEVEN!

My sweet Bean.

She turned 7 today. I keep telling her to stop growing, to not get any bigger. There is something about her littleness that I love. I enjoy her so much--from the moment the nurses handed her to me and every day since. She is sweetness, light, joy, and love. She is one of a kind. She is clever and creative, extremely thoughtful, and still likes to hold my hand. Still crawls into my lap, snuggles with me in bed, and dishes out smooches freely. She loves harmony. Loves her family. And most of all, loves to be fruity. My McFruity Bean...

There are not enough words to express how much I love you, but I try everyday to say it in some sort of way...how very precious you are to me, to us.

Happy Birthday Bean.

(Now, no more birthdays! Stop getting bigger!)

No comments: