Sunday, September 20, 2009

Party time in the birthday photo booth!


We ended M's birthday party today with a little photo booth fun.  I hung up her bed sheet as a back drop, put out some crazy costume stuff and let the girls have at it. It was cool to see their little personalities shine.  Some were more...shall we say...uninhibited. (Like, I wanna be a rock star, shoot away!)  Others were a bit shy, then warmed up to it.  We even got Dad to join in (and one of the grandmas, but I will spare her from going public with her bunny ears).



I had to add some more here at the end. 
There were just too many fun ones that I just couldn't leave out!
I am thinking about hiring myself out for parties. It was too much fun.

6 comments:

Christie Brown said...

WOW! What fun! LOVE all the cute pics of the girls. Gosh, your pics are so crisp and clear. WOW! Great job! :)

Santa Monica Bred said...

These are amazing! What an awesome idea!! The kids will be so stoked on these pics when they're older. I love that you used a sheet as the backdrop. The backdrop looks festive, girly & fun.

Juliette said...

every party should have something like this - not just little girls! Great backdrop (awesome bedding for M!) and great shots!

Anonymous said...

You NEED to hire yourself out! So much fun and you're just the person to put it all together. Glad she and her girlies had fun. Tell Scott the boa is my favorite part.

Mockabee Seven said...

Love it! They turned out so cute and loving the pop! :-)

Anonymous said...

these are so fun!! yes please do share your talents with others you are too talented!! wish you lived closer you would be hired! natalie's 3rd b-day party is this saturday - time really flies!! - erin stewart