Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Mr. Cute Cap, how cute are you?!

I met a friend of mine, and her entire extended family, at the pumpkin patch today to take their annual "family picture at the pumpkin patch". This was serious business. They've been doing it forever. Some of the kids have grown and now new babies have arrived. It keeps growing and growing. 

So meet Mr. Cute Cap. A member of the Pumpkin Patch Shoot-Out Clan. This post is all about him, cause there were just too many that I couldn't pass up. 






Makes me want to go buy a cap and vest for my Zach and head out for a fun photo shoot. Sadly, I think I've missed that chance. He's ten. Need I say more?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tracey, once again, amazing pics! Thanks so much, and I am looking forward to seeing the rest!

Sheri