Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wind issues



Today was a very gusty windy day. The kind that keeps you indoors because it makes you mad with irritation just stepping outside.

I have serious issues with wind. Like "I need therapy" type of issues. 

Maybe it has something to do with:
  1. living in a windy college bike town for 4 years. Riding my bike home, into the wind, every day from class. It was a sheer work out. Weary from the battle, I was so ticked-off by the time I got home I had to pick the bugs out of my teeth before I could eat dinner. 
  2. the "incident" I had while on a high school choir trip. It is still hard to talk about, but let's just say it had to do with finding a spider in my mouth while trying to pull my wind blown hair, that had been plastered to my lip glossed lips, out of my mouth. 
  3. that 1970's Disney Haunted House record--the one with the creep windy storm track...and the ghostly moans and foot steps.
  4. watching The Wizard of Oz one too many times. Dorothy's scramble to find shelter during the tornado fills me with anxiety. Can she move any slower?
And those are just my top four...





 


1 comment:

Jess said...

I completely agree with having wind issues!! Just listening to it howl makes me irritated! Hopefully it will die down soon! IT'S AWFUL!! Stay in PJ's!! :)