Monday, November 30, 2009

Happiness is...

Happiness is...being perched up on your Dad's shoulders, hangin' on tight.

Happiness is...wearing your polka dot dress and red glittery shoes.

Happiness is...walking the train tracks because your mom and dad said you could.

Happiness is...finding your sweet "one and only". 

Happiness is...loving your kids.

And for me...
Happiness is...catching one good close up of Parker, cause dang, he was quick, and would have nothing to do with sitting for me and my camera. :)

3 comments:

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

These are wonderful.

Christie Brown said...

You're awesome. I'm happy you selected some of those backgrounds to work with! I had and have full trust in you! Can't wait to see what else developed on your camera - so far....IMPRESSIVE! :)

Christie Brown said...

ooooooh....and nice work on the photoshopping the ol' scab on Parker's forehead. NICE.