Saturday, November 14, 2009

My turn!

A while ago I asked a sweet friend of mine, Jodi, to snap some pictures of my family--having good intentions to send out Christmas cards this year. (Don't hold me to it!) I wanted to do something fun and she is crazy creative and pro with a camera. We struck a deal: she would snap my family and I would snap hers. Right on! Oh, and she had scouted out a fun place down town with old buildings and brick walls. A fun urban setting. 
I am still editing away but here are a few of her family. 

These are her two boys, Big C and Little E--both with killer hair and shoes. Their baby sister, is due in January. She will be one lucky and loved little sis.



Right at the end of our shoot the train came roaring through town. While Jodi captured the faces of delight, I couldn't help but catch Jodi doing what she does best.


Ok, below--my favorite one of the entire shoot. (And there were lots to choose from!) It's a rare chance I get to be in a fun, beautiful picture with my hubby. (Jodi--if this was the only shot you took, I would still be completely satisfied.)

Thanks Jodi!

2 comments:

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Wow. All amazing photos. Beautiful work, beautiful families.

stacey said...

So, here I am again! I read your latest post and started looking around and found this oh so adorable pic of you and your hubby. SO cute!