Sunday, November 15, 2009

More from yesterday...

Thought I'd post a few more of yesterday seeing as how I am having fun going through them and of course need to share. Of course Jodi did not let us down, she pulled out her secrets for a cool jumping-over-the-family shot. (See kids, I told you that taking pictures with Jodi would be fun.)
My hubby has mad vertical skills (served him well for his favorite college pastime-beach volleyball--he was a good blocker) but it took him a while to master the smile and jump combo. My son also could not keep from flinching every time his dad sailed over him. Bean and I, on the other hand, kept this same pose through all of them. (We're girls--we can multi-task.) 


A candid family moment you ask? Yes yes, very candid. Zach told a hilarious joke...or so we pretended.


And here are more of the beautiful Miss Jodi and her adorable family. I'm saving the rest to share as I don't want to spoil her Christmas cards. :) But dang, isn't her family just so magazine'ish?




There are more pix on Jodi's nifty site. Please visit her and scroll through her posts. 
She's a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Juliette said...

wow - those are some crazy family pics! you both look like magazine families =)

Christie Brown said...

You look just beautiful in all these pics! Great job. Your focusing is so sharp. Great photography, as always Tracey. :)