Friday, November 27, 2009

Sweeties

'Tis the holiday season to be getting your picture taken. And it has been a busy holiday season for me thus far--hence why I have been hit and miss the last few days with my daily posts. Oh I have used my camera, but being home to upload is another story. Today I met these two sweeties at the park for a quick shoot. How easy were they to capture? Um, very easy. Cause look at their faces and smiles and little flower clips and cute jackets. I was seriously envying their wardrobes and that sisterly love. 


I mean seriously, look how cute they are! 
(Can I say once more that I wanted their jackets?)


They had just a little fun running around for me. :)


We tried to get little cousin (a.k.a. Mr. Serious) to have some fun too but he really just wanted to do his own thing. I am so glad I happened to get this picture. I love it.


I am always amazed at the beauty in children's faces. 
This picture makes me stop and take a few seconds to soak it all up.
(I love how she folded her hands into her lap.)


And another beautiful face, lit with a beautiful smile. 
When you are five, all it takes is a ride on a swing to bring that smile to your face. 

Out again tomorrow, busy busy busy. I didn't even get a chance to post yesterday and wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a wonderful day and are enjoying some yummy leftovers. 

2 comments:

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Adorable. I want their jackets too.

Christie Brown said...

WOW. Colors are awwwwesome. I love the first two. And that last one is fun! Great photography!!