Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I love teenagers (remind me I said this when I have my own)

I met a friend at the park today, a grandmother who wanted me to capture her grandchildren. I knew there were going to be three of them but I missed the part that two of them would be teenagers. I am not sure I have ever been paid to do teen snaps before, but after today I discovered how much I really love it. Look how beautiful these siblings are!! 



Um, this could be his celebrity head shot.


And this one too. Even my hubby said, "Wow, these are good-lookin' kids!"


And this could be the album cover for his debut album. You know, when he becomes a famous rock star or something like that.


And this girl is going to break hearts. Her brother better get his protector-mojo on.


This is little little brother. Those curls, and the eyes...
he is already following suit with the good looks.
He was a bit more squirrely and wanted nothing to do with my camera 
so I had to do a bit of chasing around, and grandma burned all her day's worth of calories jumping behind me to get him to smile. :)

So after today, I say, "Bring on the teens!"
Until I have my own and then I am sure I will be singing a different tune.

No comments: