Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Things were a little wild and goofy...

I called up one of my bestest friends this morning and told her I had a block of time this afternoon to come down and take some pictures of her kids. She's the spontaneous, wild and crazy type (wink) so she said, "come on up!" We took a little jaunt down town expecting to take some nice pictures of the kids together. Sweet and innocent, calm and...fun. 
Maybe they were just excited to see their Aunty Tracey, but it was if they had eaten their entire sack of Halloween candy in one sitting, they were incredibly goofy, unable to stand sit/stand still. Wild and crazy kiddos they were!

There was a little bit of this... 


And this too...


But even though it was a little wild and crazy I managed to catch this...
(those eyes!)


And this...
(those curls are to die for!)


When I saw these pix I thought of that Petula Clark song, "Downtown"


And then back at home I finally got them to sit together and be brotherly/sisterly. 
(They are truly the sweetest kids.)  

I'm sure their mama is glad they are in bed right now. All that excitement!

No comments: