Wednesday, December 23, 2009

a little creative license

Recipes were made to be broken, according to McBean. Because after rolling your millionth snowball you get tired and need to take a little creative action to mix things up, break up the monotony.

Other treats we've been making? Chocolate covered peanut butter balls. If I showed you a picture of them I would have to have you sign a contract that you would not show up on my doorstep asking for some. They are that yummy.

Tomorrow Zach and I make our famous chocolate/white chocolate peppermint bark. It is way better than any store bought kind. My friends swear by my old Bon Appetite recipe that I got from another friend many years ago. I have people threaten my life if I do not make it during the holidays. Again, if I showed you a picture of it I would have to have you sign a contract...

No comments: