Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Noe

She was born almost a year ago. Her name was going to be Olivia, but instead, her parents decided to name her Noel when she arrived as the best gift ever on Christmas day. Now she is "Noe" for short. Noel Olivia. (Isn't that the best story?) I met her mama a long time ago when we were each so young and carefree and all we thought about was decorating our apartments and learning how to cook for our husbands. (I'm still trying to decorate and cook, so things really haven't changed much.) But it was so sweet to see my old friend and catch up and snap some quick pictures of her Noe and her amazing eyes (just like her mama's).
I have titled the picture below: "Noe at the window." It should really be titled: "Noe staring out at my ugly back yard littered with old pizza boxes, milk jugs, and rotting pumpkins and lemons (used for airsoft gun targets), but I think I like the first title better because it sounds so much more...well...not like reality.

Is not she just the sweetest thing?
Oh, and before I go I am going to shamelessly plug her mama's website. If being "green" is your thing then visit Pennywise Planet. It searches the internet for green deals, so you don't have to. And you can save some of your own green in the process. (How's that for a plug? And I swear I wasn't paid to say this!)

4 comments:

Steve said...

Wow, Trace, you've really become a pro. Great shot of Noe.

I Heart Being a Mom! said...

Simply beautiful, Tracey. Beautiful!

JS said...

T - that first one is stunning! i want to frame it - and it's not even one of my girls ;) Erin

Unknown said...

Tracey, Great picture of my granddaughter. Do you sell copies?