Thursday, December 17, 2009

Riding Ruby (Part 1)

Today was riding day for McBean, and today she got to ride Ruby. Sweet Ruby. Michaela explained to me (while brushing Ruby down) that Ruby was Bandit's girlfriend. Bandit was her horse last week. (Must keep up with the barn gossip.)
And below is Bean's riding friend getting ready to set out on Indy. (I could not get enough of the back light pouring into the barn--so beautiful!)


Today was Bean's first time riding in the "inside" arena.
Here they are doing their laps.


I'm tellin' ya...I loved that golden light streaming in,
making everything seem just a bit more magical.

I loved how every time they rounded the bend, Ruby's tail would light up.


My cowgirl even let me snap a picture of her after she was done.
Oh, and she did her own pony tails today.
I love it when she wears her hair like this.


Tomorrow...part 2 of our day. I leave with you a little foreshadowing...


(To be continued.)

1 comment:

JS said...

the lighting was amazing!! so much warmth and depth!! e