Monday, February 15, 2010

Swinging into the sunshine

There were a million kids and parents at this park today, each soaking up their part of the sunshine.
Not a swing, slide, or monkey bar was empty. 
My dad would put me on this same swing on warm summer evenings...push me so high my stomach would leap with each drop and swoosh. Bean asked me to push her just like Papa used to do to me.
You got it sweetie. And while I'm at it, let me try and capture some of that sun flare. 


I almost deleted the picture above and then stopped myself. I love the blur, the swish of her moment.
And I love love love the little bokeh dancing up and down the swing chain. How cool is that?

Swinging into the sunshine...a perfect day don't you think?

2 comments:

Lorraine Akemann said...

Perfect first shot. I notice her kid-sneaker feet popping down just at the cutest angle. You've captured some youth right there. Bottle it up!

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

I adore these.