Sunday, February 14, 2010

XOXO

 
Has anybody else noticed the evolution of these little sugary, chalky, (and IMHO totally nasty) hearts?
They've gone Britney Spears.
U GO GIRL
ROCK ON
LOL
GET REAL
CALL ME (I'm surprised I didn't see TEXT ME.)
I-M SURE
TOO HOT(okay, that one is more Paris Hilton)

Though I despise the taste of these I was glad to see that the old standbys were still around:
BE MINE
KISS ME
SOUL MATE
XOXO
MY GIRL
SAY YES
YES
And then there was the lone GOT LOVE? that was a sure indicator that the heart makers have definitely entered the 21st century.

My Valentine sweet of choice? Just some plain old chocolate, please.
And a kiss from my own Sweets. :)

Happy Heart Day. 
XOXO



1 comment:

jodie said...

i finished my story and wanted your feedback before submitting tomorrow...but i thought blogger had a link to e-mail?? send me something to jodiebielenberg[at]gmail.