Tuesday, April 20, 2010

iheartfaces challenge: collages (I heart collages!)





Last night, Bean and I went outside after dinner to play with our new umbrella. I was strolling through a store a few days ago and this umbrella was waiting for a nice person like me to purchase it for only $6.99. Bean is a lover of umbrellas. (She was devastated when her Hello Kitty one broke recently.) With more spring rain coming our way this week, I thought Bean might like to sport a spiffy new umbrella. 

Bean + cute umbrella = fun pictures.
I put my two favorite pictures together for the iheartfaces weekly photo challenge.


It's collage week over there. My favorite! I heart collages.
I especially heart Bean collages.
Go check out all the other fun pictures over at iheartfaces.





6 comments:

Jenny said...

LOVE it! Especially the the 2nd shot. Been wanting to get some fun umbrella shots too... only in the rain, with a kid in rainboots and a rain coat. :)

madison kate said...

wow! i love your collage.. love her flawless expression & the blue!!

Our Family said...

you both really rocked the new umbie! great photos and a perfect grouping!

stacey said...

Adorable! And that second picture...it's fantastic. My daughter is also obsessed with umbrellas. Her Dora one is on it's last leg because she plays with it inside constantly. I much would prefer the blue with white polka dots that Bean has!

Eva said...

Fantastic!

melissa@Novel Photographie said...

Congratulations! I love this entry:) And our daughters look like they'd definitely get along!