Thursday, April 1, 2010

Silly Series Day 4: The Undignified Princess


I am not sure the Queen would approve.

The paparazzi will eat this up. (This may just top Jenna Bush's lovely shot.)

The "feigning serious" look. (Yeah right...even your cohort disapproves.)

The "come hither" look. (Undignified by cohort's rabbit ears.)

The "I'm not doing anything Paris Hilton wouldn't do" look.
(Yes, and we know where that landed her.)

The "I can strike a dignified smiley, albeit slightly ditzy" look.

We'll take the somewhat dignified smiley, albeit slightly ditzy look...for now.
(We've got work to do little missy.)




*disclaimer: In no way do these pictures accurately represent my niece. She is always perfectly behaved and demure and camera ready. (Cross my heart, pinky swear) If these pictures find their way on TMZ or Access Hollywood she will plead the fifth...

...or blame it on the copious amounts of sugar in her mother's birthday cake.

(Smooch, hug...love ya Lolly)

No comments: