Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Silly Series Day 3: Klondike Madness

So it all begin with these...


...handed out to 5 kids. They each got two (we moms were feeling so generous).
I brought my camera over because of the beautiful light and because I thought, who doesn't love catching kids eating ice cream? Wow. Whether it was the immediate sugar rush to the head, or just the fact that kids love being goofy, my lens saw some silly action. It was Klondike madness.

There was another package back at home and there are two left in the freezer. I am using all of my mighty strength to not go in there right now and partake of the leftovers. I may be mad for a Klondike (a peanut butter and chocolate one) but I refuse to give in. Please pray for me.

1 comment:

Tami said...

I had no idea that peanut butter and chocolate Klondikes existed. I've only had the vanilla and chocolate. This information is dangerous. Now YOU better pray for ME.