Friday, July 30, 2010

a welcoming committee of one


She sat on the welcome mat and let everyone who entered step over her, step around her. 
I think she forgot to attend the welcoming committee training course.

I love a dog with a sweet disposition.  When I knelt to take a picture of her she met me with her nose. The focus point on my lens caught it and there you go. This look is one of longing...longing for some love, a gentle touch, some company. It endeared me to her. I would visit her store everyday if I could.
I would take her home and make her mine.


On second thought...maybe she doesn't need the welcoming committee training course.

Anyone who can draw you in with her gentle nature, soft touch, and hopeful, positive eyes has all the welcoming touch she will ever need. Don't you think?

******

Usually this is where I'd welcome the weekend, but today I am not going to do so.
This weekend marks the end of a week long vacation and thus the packing up and going home.
So sad. :(

But happy weekend for you all. Enjoy! See you Monday.


1 comment:

Santa Monica Bred said...

cool pics! what kind of dog is this? i've been looking for a dog..this one looks sweet.