Monday, September 6, 2010

kids these days...they have no regard for the rules


Yesterday evening our friends traveled from all over the Bay Area to gather at the beach to celebrate my son's birthday (which is tomorrow). It was possibly one of the most beautiful days on the beach that I had experienced all summer. With the odd weather these past few months, I had kind of forgotten how nice the beach could actually be.

As the sun was setting we were down at the shoreline and I commented how I had always wanted to snap some pictures of kids on a life guard tower, but seeing how it was against the rules, I had always hesitated. (Something about that first born inclination in me to follow all guidelines. Plus I don't like that fear of getting caught. Such a wimp.)

But my other two friends had no problem with it.

Obviously.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I adore these shots! If they were of me and my honey I'd blow em up HUGE!!!

And I totally hear you on not wanting to break the rules. ;) hahaha!!