Friday, January 21, 2011

good times

The last twenty-four hours of my life....








  
We ate together. 
We read books.
We helped with baby brother.
We celebrated when baby sister used the potty.
We brushed teeth together.
We gathered in the bathroom to watch me put on make-up.
We shared a swipe of honey-flavored chap stick.
We went through my over-night bag. And my make-up bag twice.
We ate scones and blueberries.
We attempted photos at Nana's.
We jumped off of the bed.
We visited preschool.
We cried when we couldn't have the My Little Pony fruit chewies.
We sang The Wheels on the Bus.
We ran.
We asked a lot of questions.

We had such a fun time that we vowed to do it again. It was truly a fun twenty-four hours and it was nice to be so adored.

(Man I'm looking forward to an early bed time.)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a perfect 24 hours! :)

Anonymous said...

loved how you captured my girlies! they love you tracey and will be asking for more time with you soon (me too!) LOVE so many of the images - esp kate waking away with the light and what are those do-dad's called?? erin

Katherine Schultz said...

so gorgeous, i love all the images. lovely.

have a wonderful rest of your weekend,

k xx

Tami said...

Love these pics, AND the new one up top! :)

iulia and geordan said...

Tracy-
I heard about your blog from JJ (formerly Kellner) and thought it would be fun to get in touch). You've been doing some amazing things since being our Soph English teacher at Valley!
Would be fun to catch up!
iulia

Krista Lund said...

this is a sweet post and i love how you captured teh fun of everyday life.