Monday, March 28, 2011

my little inspiration


This kid rocks. He's really does dance to the beat of his own drum. 
He is soft spoken, full of cool break dance moves, and has his own ideas about style.
Love him.

While he was watching the big kids shake their groove thing to the Dance Off game and I just tried to be stealth with my camera. He sensed my presence and then gave me a few smiles, and socks.
Love him.


(This last picture makes me smile.)

On this Monday morning, I am reminded that the best thing I can do for my creative self is to be me. Like listen to the beat of my own drum, rather than trying to follow others. Be not afraid to show people my striped-socked feet to bring about a little laughter. Be content to just watch from the outside of the circle and join in when I feel comfortable...

....or even remain in the background to do my own dance moves.

Happy Monday.
xoxo

4 comments:

Lisa Page Rosenberg said...

Loving those socks and their wearer.
Happiest Monday

Tami said...

Okay, he is too cute! LOVE these photos!!

Andrea said...

I love the picture where all you can see are his feet.
I think I finally figured out how to add a photo to my blog header. Thank you for the help! Unfortunately I don't have Elements. I just use Picnik.com to edit for now.

stacey said...

That last picture made me smile too. :-)