Friday, March 25, 2011

willing:


Willing:    to be wrong
              to go last
              to listen
              to not nag
              to sacrifice my time
              to be renewed
              to give my best
              to submit my thoughts to the truth
              to kneel in humility
              to go without
              to be grateful
              to stop what I am doing to be present
              to be used for a greater purpose
              to sing praises when my heart is sad
              to trust
              to be silent
              to believe despite what I cannot see
              to go one more day
              to open my hands and let go
              to follow
              to sacrifice
              to grow
              to choose love

And when my heart fails...

Willing: to pray for the heart to choose to be willing. 
              
Just a few things I am praying for these days. 

Deep thoughts on a Friday, I know. 

Have a blessed weekend.
xoxo
T

4 comments:

Vania said...

inspiring :)

Christine said...

Thanks for this!!!!!!

Rose said...

Deep, yes. A good reminder daily, most definitely!

Katherine Schultz said...

Such a beautiful photograph and wonderful words to follow :)

Lovely!

K xxe