Tuesday, May 17, 2011

trampoline crazies


Behold, photo representations that pretty much sum up my day today: 
Crazy. Bouncy. And oh so fun.

Up at 6am, back home at 9:30pm.
So why am I up blogging?!

Because getting in bed means that in a few short hours I will be back up and running again. 
And for this introvert, that just makes me want to cry. 



Hoping that I look as stellar as these friends do when I am bouncing around these next few weeks. Except that I might leave out that crotch shot my son is doing in the right frame. ??? What gives?! 
He was doing it in almost every bounce shot. (I have spared you the 101 other shots I have of this day.) Remind me to have words with him. 

And how did Bean keep her hat on her head? Reminds me of all of the Indiana Jones movies in which Indy never loose his hat...in every battle, skirmish, roll, jump, race. Remember that scene in the latest movie where he goes over the waterfall in the jeep and survives...with his hat on? Totally unrealistic.

Ok, enough. Now I'm just rambling because I am loopy. 
Off to bed!

4 comments:

Heather M. said...

these are such fun photos. makes me want to jump on a trampoline now. :)

hope your teaching is going well.

Andrea said...

Looks like they were having a great time! I feel the same way about staying up at night. I kinda don't want the morning to come too soon. LOL. Not a morning person.
Hope your teaching is going well! :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you were blogging after such a long day. You are wonder-woman.

stacey said...

The Indiana Jones/hat comment totally made me crack up.