Saturday, March 14, 2009

Continuing to pray for Abby...


Thank you all for your sweet prayers for little Abby and for those of you who have passed on the story. I believe there are now hundreds who are praying. If you are checking in for the first time, please scroll down to the March 13th post for details. Please continue to pray for Abby and her parents...and her siblings. Abby has an almost 3 year old sister, Maddy, and and another older brother and sister, Charles and Linnea, who are 7. Charles and Linnea are actually a set of triplets. Their other sister Emily passed away when they were in preschool. Pray for their emotional journey, as they have done this before.



p.s. I will post news as I have it. If you continue to check in and find my regular daily photo postings, please know that I have not let Abby's story go. As Sarah and her family are attempting to be grateful for every day they have with Abby, let us all pray that they will have many of those days...a lifetime.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing their story....their life. Abby is on my heart and in my prayers. Thank you for sharing her story. Blessings, hope, faith, and mercy go out to Abby and her family.....
-Jen

eraseh8now said...

Thanks so much for sharing the photos of Sarah with sweet Abby. The sweet family stays in my thoughts and prayers. My mom always shared her favorite verse and I carry it close to my heart; Romans 12:12 - Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer.
I pray their days will be filled with love . . .
Christy