Thursday, May 21, 2009

Lucy Love


Hello Little Lucy. Lucy Love. You are one of the littlest, sweetest, smiliest peanuts I have ever met. Thank you for bringing your mom and dad down to visit so we could reconnect over taco salad and Moose Tracks ice cream. After seeing only pictures of you on your mom's blog it was a joy to finally meet you and hold you and witness the Little Love that you are. It was also very kind of you to join us on a post-dinner walk and then show off your sitting skills, even though I know you preferred to stand. And thank you for ending the night right with your yoga moves and conversational babble. Pure joy. How very lucky your mom and dad are...very very lucky. 

P.S. Tell your mama that I loved seeing her and that I am always cheering for her, so proud of her. And she can come see me anytime. :)

3 comments:

Christie Brown said...

Amazing as always. Love the lighting. :)

Christie Brown said...

Oh, and Moose Tracks ice cream...don't get me started!!! We have fallen in LOVE with the mint chip one. I just know we're going to be really sad when it stops being on sale for $2.50!

*jj said...

Thanks again for such a wonderful evening. The photos are so great!