Sunday, December 20, 2009

winter gear, winter fun

After many attempts to post yesterday with a lame-o internet connection, I finally gave up. (Maybe a message: just cross it off your list and move on you tired girl.)
So join with me in looking back to our festivities from yesterday, which included breakfast with Grammy and Papa early in the morning, organizing gifts for some needy families, shopping for last minute gifts, and a holiday party at a friend's house--complete with snow! No driving up to the mountains...we had it brought to us. How fun is that? (Except I had to dig through our snow gear to see if anything still fit.)
The kids had a fun time on the make shift sled run. I followed all the cute booted girls around to capture their fun boots. The one above was my favorite. Where can I get me some of those?!

Off to another Christmas party! The festivities never end.
(I am going to need a long winter's nap when all is said and done.)

No comments: